Friday, October 17, 2008

World of Dance

This was a while ago but I decided to put up pictures from world of dance because it was so much fun! Theatre Ballet performed along with other top performing companies at BYU in World of Dance for the public to see. We had 5 shows all together and each one was sold out! It was a crazy week, with school and dress rehearsals and performances, I was worn out by the end. It is such a wonderful opportunity though and wouldnt trade it for anything. I love being able to feel the spirit on stage with all of the BYU dancers and sharing it with the audience. I am so lucky to be apart of it!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Whitney! You are so beautiful! I cannot believe that I missed the World of Dance! You are so amazing we loved watching you on the devotional last week! You have to get me tickets to your performance in the spring! I am coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the point show picture.....and love that you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete