Thursday, November 27, 2008
Theatre Ballet TOUR
I just got back from tour with Theatre Ballet. This year we went to Colorado and it was a blast! We could go anywhere and it would be fun. We were gone a whole week and it was was pretty stressful leaving school for a while week (even though it was nice to have a break). We went to Denver, Delta, Sterling, Greeley, and Colorado Springs. We did 8 performances all together including outreach programs to elementary schools and full performances at different venues. The nicest venue was in Greeley at a civic center. There was 2 balconies and the stage was HUGE! It was so nice to actually have room to dance. One of my favorite parts about tour is staying with host families. It is so nice to see members of the church no matter where you are who have the same standards and are raising families like you have been raised and taught. It is a great experience to meet people who believe what you believe and are so willing for us to come stay in their homes. I am so lucky to be able to get to be a part of this great thing. We have had many letters sent to us from the cities that we performed telling us what an impact we had on their cities and also on the kids who watched us. After performances when we would go out in the foyer, little kids would just stare up at us and then they would try to get the guts to ask for out autographs! It is fun to be admired like that and I love being able to perform like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whit - I absolutly love the pictures - especially the one with you posing in the basement(? or elevator?) I can't tell where - you are so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great experience! I want your autograph too!
ReplyDelete