Bill and Lisa bought a condo for us to rent and it is sooooo nice!!! It is a little farther away from campus and my work but its only about a 15 minute drive. We moved in the day before Thanksgiving thanks to my parents, Josiah, and some friends. We couldn't have done it without them! It was a lot to move and I cant believe we fit all of our stuff in that old little apartment! Now we have so much room and I am loving it! There is still a lot to unpack but most of the needed things are put away. We are so lucky and spoiled to have so many wonderful people in our lives to help us. Thank you to everyone!!!


This is the lovely guest room...doesn't it look inviting? Come stay with us!! You wont have to sleep on the hide-a-bed!:)

I will take more pictures and post them when our house is more put together.
WOW oh WOW!!!! You have a real kitchen!! It looks really nice and I bet you have a lot more room:) I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDelete