August has turned into one of my least favorite months. Not because it is sooo hot. Not because I am not in school. It is because fall camp for football started. And that means that Griff is gone pretty much 24/7. This year they had to stay in the dorms and they hardly have enough time to come home during their breaks during the day. Sooo that means that I am alone. Perfect timing right? As soon as I have time off, he gets super busy. Oh well...I am trying to make good use of my time and get things done that I cant do while I am in school-like reading books, and watching movies, and being lazy. I love it. Today Griff got to come home for church, so I tried to be a good wife and made him dinner. There is still 2 more weeks of camp and it is going by so slow! Cant wait for him to be back at home with me.
Roxy and I went for a walk after Griff left...it was so hot she stopped half way through and started rolling in the grass to cool off. Ha
I am teaching some ballet classes this week and I am really nervous! I hope that I haven't lost it all together and can actually remember ballet terms! Wish me luck!
Hey Whit, congrats with being done with your first semester, that's so awesome! Can't wait to see you during football season!
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy! Congrats on getting married...you were beautiful!
ReplyDelete