Friday, September 2, 2011

Game #1

UTAH vs. Montana State
kickoff 6:07
Final score: 27-10 
Utah won!

Wahoo first game was a success!! I cant believe that football season is finally here. Where did the summer go?

They played pretty good...not great...but they won! We had a lot of fun with our family and are so grateful the support we get.  We are so lucky!! 



Walking to the stadium...Kalli was a trooper, and she was even wearing a cute little ute jumper!


my man catching punts...I almost died from nervousness.


One of my best friends Lauren and her husband was in town and they came to the game! It was sooo fun to see them!!

Jenny and I...the wives

yes that is right...that is President Uchtdorf was there.  He wasn't too far from us, so yes we did chase him and shake his hand.  It was so cool to see him there!



Chels and I


These next pictures are courtesy of Melissa Joan Marsh...aka the coolest co-worker ever. 






yes he did get taken out right after this picture was taken...and yes he got right back up.



No comments:

Post a Comment