This year we had a little "pickle" with our Thanksgiving plans. Griff had a game the day after Thanksgiving...so that meant that he had to go stay with the team the night before, which was Thanksgiving. Bill and Lisa were nice enough to come down on Wednesday night to have Thanksgiving dinner with us. I cooked the turkey once again...and no one got sick so it was a success in my book.
This was our feast...and it was oh so good!
It was a little tight...but we managed.
After dinner...taking naps is a necessity after Thanksgiving dinner.
Jordan loves Roxy. For school he has to write down a few things that he was grateful for...and can you guess what he put? Roxy!
Bad picture...but Austy grew a new love for Roxy.
It felt a little weird having Thanksgiving dinner the day before. We kept thinking we should be doing something on Thanksgiving but it did feel great to just relax and watch the parade (my favorite part of the day!)
The team held a dinner for families Thanksgiving night so I guess our whole day wasn't full of relaxing but Thanksgiving dinner twice??...I'm ok with that!
I am so thankful for family and for the fun memories we have together!


No comments:
Post a Comment