I finished my 3rd semester!!
And what better way to celebrate than to go to Florida and visit my sister!!
SO thats what I did. My sister Melanie and I had been planning on going for a while, and I was getting worried it wouldn't happen. But last minute we were able to go!
Florida is beautiful, I wish I could have stayed there longer. Especially since one of the cutest 2 year olds I know lives there. I got to meet my new nephew too, who by the way is adorable!
We went on a mini cruise along the bay to look at the beautiful houses (or should I say mansions) and the ocean. Seriously these houses were amazing. Vacation houses is what most of them are...imagine what their normal houses look like!
SO thats what I did. My sister Melanie and I had been planning on going for a while, and I was getting worried it wouldn't happen. But last minute we were able to go!
Florida is beautiful, I wish I could have stayed there longer. Especially since one of the cutest 2 year olds I know lives there. I got to meet my new nephew too, who by the way is adorable!
We went on a mini cruise along the bay to look at the beautiful houses (or should I say mansions) and the ocean. Seriously these houses were amazing. Vacation houses is what most of them are...imagine what their normal houses look like!
![]() |
| Lot for sale...we are considering buying it. In our dreams...;) |
| Cooper is hilarious...I can't even describe in words how funny this kid is. |




Ah Super Cute you Jackson sister are! Miss you guys! Congrats on 3 down and 1 more to go with school! You rock! Hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDeleteWhit that looked like SO much fun! And holy crap those houses were ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteDear Whitney, please come back soon. Cooper misses you.....and me too :)
ReplyDelete