Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happenings...

So last weekend we went to Idaho for family pictures.
My mom and Lisa had signed to do a bike ride that same day.
I was totally planning on just meeting them at the finish line, but Lisa talked me into riding with them
Lets just say when you haven't ridden a bike for a year, and you ride 50 miles, it doesn't feel too good.
If you can imagine, I was pretty sore.
There was a time when I actually called my dad and told him to get in his truck and come pick me up because I didn't think I could sit on that bike any longer! But I stuck it out and finished.

Do you see anything wrong in this picture?

And this picture?

After the ride was family pictures. We don't have the pictures back yet, but my dad took some behind the scenes on his camera...check them out.



This is Cutler. He smiles with his eyes closed...but not after Chelsey got done with him.

I mostly love this picture because of the guys on the right, Josiah and Shawn. Do you think Jo was able to lift Shawn? 




Griff just rocking Owen...he is a natural!


Half of us...

Cute girls!

Trying to get the little kids to smile was a chore! But we all had fun singing Popcorn Popping!

The boys taking a break...after all it is hard work smiling for the camera


Life is busy as ever, but are so grateful to have the lives we do!
Feeling pretty good about only having 2 more months of school! Can you believe it is almost here? I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment