Saturday, July 21, 2012

Alive...

It has been a wild past month...but we are alive if you have been wondering.
We officially live in Cedar, and are adjusting wonderfully.
After being apart for a month, living out of boxes, and driving more miles than we have our whole marriage, we are glad to be finally back together and living our normal lives. 

I currently have...wait for it...less than a month left until I graduate!
Can you believe it? Neither can I.
I am currently finishing my preceptorship here at the hospital and am loving every minute.
I am excited to be graduated but am dreading that awful NCLEX that I have to take.
If someone wants to take it for me, I am currently accepting applications.

This is our new home...do you like it?

And this is our first meal in our house. 
May I add that Griff even cooked it! Isn't he adorable?

I have quite a bit to catch up...so I will try and post more pictures of our summer soon! It has been an eventful one to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Whit! I love your new house, it's so cute! I'm glad things are going well. I miss you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. home?! I love that you have a little house. I miss you two! I don't know what I am going to do without you when August comes :( I hope you are loving cedar city! I will be watching for Griff!

    ReplyDelete