Wow its been a while. I can blame it on the fact that we still don't have internet at our house, or I can blame it on the fact that I have been lazy...which ever it is...its been a while.
Updates: Griff has been playing hard every Saturday and has had 2 touchdowns and counting this season! It has been so fun to watch him play and finally make a difference in the game like we all knew he could! We have been so lucky to have family and friends come to the games, even if they are 5 hours away.
I finally found a job! I am now an official employee at Kolob Regional Care Center. I have loved it so far and am still in shock that I am an RN.
We do have a life other than football and work, I know hard to believe.
 |
| Trying to be crafty...painting a rug |
 |
| my muffler fell off...I know hard to believe it could fall off of that nice car. |
 |
| Carving pumpkins with the crew |
 |
| Getting my hair done by my mom because my amazing hair dresser/sister lives 5 hours away. We only had instructions and had never done it before, but it turned out great! |
 |
| Making bread because its gooooood! |
 |
| Taking Sunday naps with Roxy |
 |
| Making peanut butter twix popcorn...amazing. |
 |
| Making forts and watching Snow White and the Huntsman |
We have been having a blast and can't wait for the holiday season!
Looks like so many good things are happening for you! I'm happy to hear you love your job and Griff is playing so well. And that fort!? How cute are are you two! Miss and love you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Whit! So glad that football is going well for Griff & I'm so happy for you that you are officially an RN! That is so awesome, seriously. Ok and THAT RUG! Did you really paint that!? I need to know how you made that cuz its SO CUTE! haha and you are so funny about your car! Good to hear its still runnin! Well, I love you girl & miss you like crazy! Can't wait till I get to see you again!
ReplyDeleteUm... Whit... You made a fort? That is totally awesome!
ReplyDelete