Monday, January 21, 2013

Holidays

Its about time I write about our holidays right?
I know, its a little late.
Deal with it.

We were able to go to Idaho for an entire 2 weeks.
I did have to go back to work 2 shifts, but other than that we were living it up in Idaho.
We flip flopped between both families A LOT, 
and I still feel like we didn't get an equal balance of time spent at each place.
Oh well, we are just lucky that we have parents who want to spend time with us right?!

Our highlights of the trip:

All of my nieces and nephews LOVE Griff. Lets just say, there were really excited we were home.


Going out to dinner is not the same if Bill stays awake. So it is just expected to see him fall asleep,even drool a little :)


We of course had out annual Jackson family Christmas Eve scavenger hunt...and...I was on the winning team! My mom does an amazing job every year and this year was no different!

We got to surprise my twin nieces in their Christmas program at school, and they were so excited to see their favorite Aunt and Uncle there.


On our way back to Cedar, I got to stop in Provo and have lunch with some of my favorite girls. It has been a while since we got together and we were still missing one! It was a blast, but we missed you Kenz!


We got to go bowling on New Years with Mel and Jo and their kids. Such a fun way to bring in the new year!


Of course all of the trip was amazing and I didn't get very many pictures, but we feel so blessed to be able to have such an amazing, supportive, loving, family to be apart of. The Christmas holiday is such a special time to reflect on our own lives and realize how blessed we are to have so much. I am so grateful for my family, for Griffin, and for the gospel! 


1 comment:

  1. So fun Whit! I've been thinking about you a lot lately & I hope you are doing well with... you know what! I love you & miss you!

    ReplyDelete