Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby

Well its true, baby GIRL McNabb is going to make her arrival in July!
We couldn't feel more blessed and excited about this opportunity to become parents and bring a child into our family.



So here's an outline of our story...
We got married June 2009.
Griff wanted to have a honeymoon baby.
I said no and that I wanted to wait.
After a year of being married the roles switched.
I wanted a baby and Griff said no.
He finally said we could start trying in December of 2010.
Nothing happened so we went to the Dr.
Found out there were some problems, it could happen but it could take twice as long.
We were crushed.
Went through hard times.
We prayed a lot.
Went on some meds...
Found out a lot about each other and how to endure.
Thought about a lot of different procedures.
Decided a time to do a procedure.
Found out I was pregnant the month before.
Due July 18, 2013!!!

It is so crazy how things work and I couldn't be more grateful and excited to become a mother. I know that Heavenly Father has plans for us all and that he loves us. It is just another testimony builder for me that everything happens for a reason. We are so grateful for this crazy experience and have learned a lot, and I am sure have a lot more to learn. We cant wait to expand our family and hope that we can figure out this whole parenthood thing.











5 comments:

  1. She looks adorable all ready!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm seriously over the moon excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet baby girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Cutest mom EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys. You will be such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you were going through that. I feel like a horrible vt companion. :( I'm very, very happy for you both. You will be an amazing momma-she is a lucky girl already! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete