Football season is under way, and we are loving every second of it!
Football has become our life since the day we got married (literally), a week after we were married Griff reported to fall camp and the widowed life of a football wife began.
I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
Countless afternoons and nights were I was alone because he had to stay with the team before games, or was traveling, countless dinners that turned cold because he was late from practice, countless nights where he would come home and not be able to move because his body was so sore, and countless fall weeks where we hardly see each other. And don't think football is busy just in the fall, it IS a year round sport! They are always lifting, meeting, practicing...all year long!
I have learned more than I thought I ever would about the game, and actually love it now!
I find myself turning the TV on to a football game when Griff is gone, and not like I am watching every second of it, it is just comforting to me to have the noise of a football game going on.
It is such a fun thing to be a part of, and believe it or not, I am going to miss these fall days full of football once the season is over.
This year is a little different now that we have Madison. Griff has never been one to get all depressed after a loss, he usually gets a little mad but is over it and ready to move on by the end of the day. But with Madison, he is always so happy after games no matter the outcome. He just wants to hold her and kiss her all night long. It really is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
The T-Birds have been doing pretty good so far. Our record is 4-2, and we are hoping to go to the playoffs! Griff has had a great season so far with countless catches and one touchdown! We love cheering him on! Our families are so great to come and support any chance they get. Our parents drive all the way down here each weekend to see him play for 3 hours and then often times get back in the car and drive all the way home. That right there is support! We also have the best friends here that we can count on at any time, and also support us. We are proud to be a part of the T-Bird family!
| Madison is helping Bill while he works :) |
| Look at 63's last name and then at Griffs=Griffin McNabb |


I love the picture of your parents!!! SO dang cute the Jacksons are! Hope you are doing well and maybe we will get to see you over christmas???
ReplyDelete