Saturday, January 25, 2014

Half of a year...

Ok is it even possible that 6 months have gone flown by?
I cant believe that my baby is half a year old!

I would really be okay if time would stop moving so fast around here!

Madison Lee has quite the little personality and we are loving her more and more each day.

I still can't believe I am a mom. Its still a shock some days when I look at her and think that not long ago I was yearning, longing, and crying daily for a little baby to bless our lives. And then it happened and...BAM its going by oh so fast! I cannot tell you enough how fun it is to be a mom to this little girl. She constantly is making me smile and laugh with her endless jabbering and screaming, and funny faces.

At 6 months she is:
-Laughing (or more like a little squeal most of the time).
-Sitting up by herself.
-Rolling and scooting everywhere.
-Loving rice cereal and ice cream...whoops-parent fail.
-Having major stranger danger anxiety.
-Picking up every little thing she can and putting it in her mouth. Including Roxy's toys...yuck!
-Loving Roxy and tries to follow her everywhere she goes.
-Loving sports as much as her dad. I swear as long as there is some sort of game on the TV, she is content. She loves going to sporting events just as much.
-Making 1.97892 million faces a day, just to make us smile.


Madison Lee McNabb...We love you!!










1 comment: