Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Our week

This last week has been pretty good, some ups and some downs but we have each other and that is all that matters! Family is everything!

I got to go to the Manti temple the other day and it really was so beautiful, I love going to the temple and feeling the love our Heavenly Father has for us. The Manti temple is just gorgeous right? I love how authentic it is, and the inside is just as beautiful. I feel so blessed to live 10 minutes away!


Aren't these two just adorable? They just sat on the floor and played together for a good hour. Griff is such a fun dad and we are so lucky to have him!


The other morning Madison woke up and wouldn't stop saying "'mama and 'papa" (grandma and grandpa) so we decided to make a little video to send them. I am sure it brightened their day, how could it not?


We FINALLY got snow!! We had a storm come in the other night and Madison was so excited to play in it! We better take every chance we get because who knows how long it will last!


No comments:

Post a Comment