I will admit that I went out at 5 am on Black Friday. I stayed with Mel and Jo in a hotel in Idaho Falls to go out with Mel and Rachelle while the kids stayed in the hotel and swam. I was just along for the ride and to help them find the toys they wanted. The lines were rediculous but there were pretty good deals. It was fun to be home again for a while and good to spend time with my family.
I got back to Provo and it was Laurens birthday the next week. We woke her up with breakfast in bed and she was so surprised! We took her out to dinner and surprised her again with some friends already there. It was a great day for her and us! I am lucky to have roomates that are so fun! We decided to send christmas cards to our family and friends so we got a good friend to take pictures of us. i know its kinda cheesy but it was fun to get dressed up and go take pictures together.





Whit, those pics are so cute!! Now you can remember all the fun you had together whenever you look at them!!!
ReplyDeleteOk your pictures are adorable and I can't wait until you are home and I get to see you!!! But, that is pretty cheesy how you took pictures and sent Christmas cards out. You are a nerd, but then again it would be something I would do too:)
ReplyDeleteWhit.....I am currently at the comfort Inn waiting for Grant and Lucy. They are so nice to take us to the airport. I am sorry you have to be by yourself on the plane but we will see you tonight. We had a horindous drive from Pocatello to here this morning and missed the flight but now.....we will be in tonight! See ya soon.....your pictures are sooooo cute and we feel blessed to have you in our family.
ReplyDelete