Merry Christmas!! I finally finished all of my finals and went home to see my family. It was crazy trying to get out of Provo and finish my finals with my room ates already done and not letting me study! all they wanted to do was play and i still had finals to study for! don't worry i was studious and got them done. Being home for the holidays is the best. I love driving into my house and seeing the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree and listening to Christmas music! We got to celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas day a day early because we went to Hawaii! So Christmas eve we had our annual scavenger hunt. My mom organized it this year and it was awesome like always. Rachelle made costumes for the kids to put on a Christmas program. They were all so cute and did a great job. Then we had a few musical numbers and then opened some presents. The kids loved every minute of it. The next morning (which was actually Christmas eve) my mom had to work so she set our stockings out and Chelsey, Casey, and I woke up to full stockings! I am so lucky to have the family I have! Christmas may not have been the same as every other year but it was definitely one of my favorites!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Merry Christmas!! I finally finished all of my finals and went home to see my family. It was crazy trying to get out of Provo and finish my finals with my room ates already done and not letting me study! all they wanted to do was play and i still had finals to study for! don't worry i was studious and got them done. Being home for the holidays is the best. I love driving into my house and seeing the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree and listening to Christmas music! We got to celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas day a day early because we went to Hawaii! So Christmas eve we had our annual scavenger hunt. My mom organized it this year and it was awesome like always. Rachelle made costumes for the kids to put on a Christmas program. They were all so cute and did a great job. Then we had a few musical numbers and then opened some presents. The kids loved every minute of it. The next morning (which was actually Christmas eve) my mom had to work so she set our stockings out and Chelsey, Casey, and I woke up to full stockings! I am so lucky to have the family I have! Christmas may not have been the same as every other year but it was definitely one of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha, I love my hat!!! Whit I miss you tons already. Can't wait till 2010, Hawaii here we come:)
ReplyDelete