Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY ADDICTIONS...

Alright here are 5 things that I am addicted to...
1. I am 100% addicted to ballet. I have been doing it for so long and it has always been a part of my life. every where i go people know me as the ballerina. I love the feeling of trying so hard to be perfectly technical and at the same time feeling liberated by doing the movement so freely. Its an amazing artform and love every second of it.
2. I am totally addicted to family. I cant go a day without talking to someone from my family. I love hearing familiar voices and just catching up on everything. I love having amazing sisters and parents to help me get through the day.
3. Sad to say this...but i think i might be addicted to facebook. i am trying to work on it but i like being social! is that so bad? dont worry i am not letting it take over my life.
4. I love having a clean kitchen. at the end of the day there is nothing better then a clean sink and the sound of the dishwasher. Since i have had my own apartment i have noticed it is a big deal for me!
5. Lastly...i am probably 100%+ addicted to cottage cheese. who ever could think someone could love it so much but i do! I cant go a day without it and you would be overly surprised to see how much i eat of it. the best is having someone eating it with you though...like chels. those memories will never die girl!
well thats about it...i tag anyone who reads this! GO!

2 comments:

  1. Memories! So just last night, after being completely full from dinner, it came that time of night, where I had to pull out the cottage cheese! I was sitting there by myself (while on facebook ha ha) wishing and dreaming about the nights of downing the cottage cheese container and cracker box:) One day again my dear sister! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit - you are so adorable! I'm glad you are addicted to ballet, cause I love watching you! miss you!

    ReplyDelete