Sunday, August 9, 2009

WOW...dont worry im still alive

Ok where do I start! The past 6 months have been the best 6 months of my life. I'll start from the beginning. Griffin got home February 26th. I went to the airport to see him fly in and it was...awkward. He looked the same and it was such a rush of feelings when I saw him again! He went around and gave everyone hugs (including my dad) and then when it came to me, he shook my hand and said "Hi Sister Jackson". We couldn't even look at each other for longer then a second. They made us stand by each other for a picture which was torture!

After the airport I had to go back to Provo and he went to Pocatello. I came home the next weekend for Casey and Luke's reception and I got to see him again and he offered more than a handshake:)! That night felt like everything was back to normal and nothing had happened between us. After that night the rest is history...he mentioned marrying me that night, I had to go back to Provo to finish school, I went to Mexico with his family where he proposed to me, I moved home from school, we got married June 6th, went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, moved to Salt Lake, and here we are!



June 6th was the best day of my life! I woke up to the rain and fell asleep to the rain...it rained all day long! After the temple we got a period of dry sky to get a few pictures in.
After the pictures at the temple we had the best luncheon. It was all so perfect! The reception
that night was perfect also and decorated beautifully. We had a great turnout and stood in line all night long it seemed, until the dance. Ron came and DJ'd the dance and I think and hope everyone loved it, I did at least so I guess that's all that matters. Thanks to all the helped and support us, especially our families!! We love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's about time someone updated:) I love it and love all the pictures. Can't wait to see you again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I saw an update! I have to change your name on my page. It still says Whitney Jackson. We will be there to visit in September. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was perfect wasn't it!!! Love the update, and love you both!

    ReplyDelete