Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandma McNabb

On our way home from Mexico, we found out that Grandma McNabb died. She had been living in a nursing home for a while and was ready to go. The only Joy I knew was the one in the nursing home and from what I hear that was not how she really was. When I worked at Beacon she was one of the residents so I would help her with her daily activites (the normal stuff that CNA's do). She always made us laugh. She loved getting into her purple bed and asked anyone that she saw to take her with her (sometimes no one was even around and she would just yell "take me with you!") Even though she could be a little violent sometimes I loved being around her. We will miss her and know she is happier where she is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment