Friday, June 18, 2010

The best year of my life...in review

Here are some pictures taken of me Griff from the beginning of US...


At Griffs Farewell


Our first hug after his mission :)


In Hawaii while Griff was on his mission


Griff asking me to a dance


Prom-our first dance


Best day of our lives



Engagements


First letter:)


Griff's farewell


UTAH game


The first dinner I made being married



HONEYMOON in HAWAII



ENGAGED!


At the airport with Elder McNabb when he got home


MEXICO




Ok there are a lot more then I planned on putting up...but if you dont look at them all its ok I understand.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Whit, I'm in tears. Look how much older you both look from prom to wedding:) You are always so beautiful. I love the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures....what memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit - You guys are sooo cute! I looked at all the pictures and love them!

    ReplyDelete