Wednesday, June 2, 2010

school...football..the usual

Since we haven't had anything super exciting, I forgot to update our blog! I will just catch up...We both finished our spring semester (Griff got better grades then me again). During the week break we had before I started summer school we spent a few days in Idaho, visited temple square and relaxed! I am only taking two classes this summer so I can take a little break from the full load. I changed jobs to a home health company called Hearts for Home Health. I really enjoy it, its a lot less craziness then the nursing home was. I visit elderly patients at home and help them with their needs. I really have time now to talk and get to know them, its great! Griff had the whole month of May off of football. He found out after the spring game that he had a stress fracture in his shin so he had to go into treatment everyday and couldn't do any activity. This was his routine: wake up and go to treatment, come home,work for Bill answering the phone, and play the play station (one of his team mates let him borrow it for the month). All day...he loved it! Anyways, he started football again for the year and we are both getting excited for fall to come so he can play!


No comments:

Post a Comment