Thursday, October 14, 2010
I am 22!
I had a birthday and it was one of the best birthdays ever. My day was awesome. Griff made me breakfast (I told him I wanted a yogurt parfait and this is what he came up with). Did a pretty good job right?
Then when I got home from work Griff had presents out on the table for me. They were wrapped and everything! He got me a magic bullet that I have been begging to get, which is awesome...some candy, money to buy me some new jeans, and a birthday cupcake! He is so sweet.
That night I won tickets to go see Brad Paisley from the radio station. Griff was gone of course to football so I invited Casey to go with me. We had a blast and he was soooo good. Thanks to my mom and Chels who watched Cooper while we were at the concert.


The next day was a home football game so we had a lot of people come to the game. They won again! GO UTES!! After the game we went out to eat with everyone! It was such a fun weekend!!

My best friends even came to the game, it was sooo good to see them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment