Thursday, October 14, 2010

my weekends...

Since September 2, my weekends have been full of cheering, sometimes traveling, hosting, family, and friends. Why you ask? Football. Football is our life forever and ever. I am not saying that in a bad way either. I have really grown to love watching it and am actually starting to understand it. I really love being able to see Griff down there on the field. It makes it twice as exciting knowing the people who are playing.

Me, being the wife of a football player is harder then you think. Or maybe its just me...supporting the player is not the hard part. Being here for him when things dont exactly go his way is not that hard part. BUT...giving him massage after massage, tickling his back, rubbing his smelly feet, having to be alone every Friday night while he goes with the team to stay in fancy hotels and gets to eat like crazy is a little hard. I have a pretty good side of the deal though. I get to see our family when they come and sit and cheer with them. Oh and did I mention I get to travel to the away games? I am really lucky...I shouldn't complain about the massages and the treatment that the football players get. I get probably even better treatment being able to be with family. So far we have been to New Mexico and Des Moines, Iowa. We are undefeated so far and hopefully we can stay that way and go to an awesome bowl game! Look at me knowing about football...you should be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment