Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tiger don't you ever die...

Today listening to the talks in sacrament meeting about fathers, I couldn't help but think about my dad.  My dad is someone who everyone loves.  He is the most patient, loving, easy going, and funny dad I know.  When I think of my dad I start to tear up.  He is a potato farmer who loves to work.  A dad of 6 girls. And a husband to an amazing woman, who together have a great marriage.  


This is my dad and I at my wedding.  Yes I did brake him...yet he still helps us out.


So when my dad was first married, he would stand in front of the mirror, flex his muscles, and say "Tiger, don't you ever die." This is Griff and my dad thinking "Tiger, don't you ever die."


Happy fathers day dad!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. As someone who thinks of your Dad, as my Dad #2 ... I couldn't agree more. He is an amazing and loving man, and you are a lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete