You want one right?? We all had different colors and they all turned out great.
We went shopping (of course) and to Mama Mia. Mama Mia was a blast...so good! I can't wait for us to be together again!
Alright, now onto today. So I had a HUGE list of things to do today. It included: work (I had to see 10 people), drive to ogden before 4 and take a test (that I studied so hard for), start studying for another test (that I have to take tomorrow), and laundry. Well my mom came to stay with us last night and I felt so bad because I hardly got to see her because I was gone all day! That is number 1. Number 2: work is so hard right now. I can't believe people actually work full time and go to school full time. Props to them. I am struggling. Number 3: Didn't do so well (actually did really bad) on the test I had studied hard for. Found out that I have to get an 85 on the rest of my tests in order to pass my Med-Surg class. Great. Number 4: found a black pen in the dryer with my whites...got a good black stain of a few of mine and Griff's favorite clothes. Wonderful.
Ok are you sick of my complaining yet? I was rudely awakened when I got home and found that my mom had stocked my fridge and freezer with really good food that we couldn't afford to buy on our own. She is amazing. And then Griff had the house clean, and made me dinner while I studied (and cried a little).
I think sometimes we all get a little down, and all we want is to crawl in a ball and hide. I know I do. But there is always little things around us that can bring us back up.
Ok I dont know really where I am going with this...but I know that I am grateful for the little things in my life that bring me back up when I am down.
What brings you back up?

Whit, that post made my day! I am so sorry about your clothes and your test! You really are amazing and I am so proud of you for doing what you are doing! You will be glad when it is all over!
ReplyDelete