Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Overtaken...

I have officially been taken over by school.  With clinicals twice a week, 3 tests each week, and driving to ogden to do all of these things...I am exhausted!  I really am enjoying it though, I love learning about things I am interested in.  I just wish I didn't have to be tested on it!!


Do you ever wish sometimes you could go back? Like back to your childhood when you didn't have to worry about a job, money, or how your going to survive? But then again, kids can't wait to grow up! What was wrong with human beings!? Always wishing for something they don't have.

I was looking through old pictures last night from when I was a kid...some of them I wish I could go back and live in that time again...some of them not so much.









Yes that is me...hanging upside down.  My brother-in-law's thought it would be funny to dip my head in the stream...And yes I am crying.



I love Chelsey's hair...priceless.



Lately, I have been trying hard to be content with what I do have.  Because I really do have a ton!  I am so blessed to have the life that I do with so much family around that love me for who I am.


Meanwhile, the last 3 weekends we went to Idaho.  One for Caitlin and Ryan's litte girls baby blessing.  One for the fourth, and one for Jeminee's wedding and for Griff to bring his football friends home.  We had a great time...here is a review in pictures...





Grandpa John in the Inkom Parade.
Inkom+July 4th=tradition





Congrats Jem and Alex!!!

I miss my friends:(



The boys went on a horse ride...and they LOVED it!

Some of them have never been on horses...soo they decided to dress up.





Me and Jenny (one of the wifes) sat in the car most of the time while they went shooting. 

Nothing beats Idaho sunsets!


They LOVED shooting...I am surprised no one got hurt

My dad was loving all of the boys.  He showed them how it was done...never missed a shot.
Now thats a cowboy!


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the old pics you posted Whit!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so my hair was crazy and frizzy...big deal!!! At least I wasn't an alien:) ha ha love ya Whit!

    ReplyDelete