Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend shweekend

Yes, it was the weekend...and no, we didn't go anywhere. We finally had a weekend at home and it felt really nice to be able to have time to get some homework done and to work.

Griff went and played soccer with some football guys Friday night while I wrote a paper, then we watched a movie (which I fell asleep in).

Saturday I worked, made a much needed trip to the grocery store, and finished homework.

Today, we actually went to our ward (they think we are inactive) and actually taught our primary class. Hooray!

I hope that I can get everything done that is due this week for school! Finals are coming up and I am starting to feel the pressure!

One more random note...I wore the same outfit for the last 3 days.  Are you concerned? I feel like I wear scrubs more than I wear regular clothes...so they didn't get dirty.  Friday scrubs till 7, Saturday scrubs till 5, Sunday dress till 5 and the rest of the day it was the same outfit.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!...

No comments:

Post a Comment