Game #7
CAL vs. UTAH
34-10
Once again...we lost.
On a brighter note...San Francisco was beautiful! We couldn't have asked for nicer weather! It was probably 80 degrees at game time. We got a chance to walk around a little before the game and of course go shopping!
We stopped along the way to eat lunch at Hotel Griffon...we thought it was good luck. Didn't turn out to be though.
The game was in the Giants stadium. And our seats were in the nose bleeds...I wish I would have brought my binoculars!
| A friend told us that there is a slide that goes through the coke bottle and there is a mini baseball field for kids by the mitt. How fun for a kid! (ok and I am sure I would enjoy it too) |
| Ok probably not the best picture...but we flew home the next morning and this was the sunrise from our plane in the air... |

No comments:
Post a Comment