General Conference is always so uplifting.
I always walk away from conference wanting to be a better person.
I love it all...the music, the talks, the pretty flowers you see on TV....
and being able to stay in pajamas all day.
I decided to make cinnamon rolls Saturday morning.
I knew Bill, Lisa, and Austin were coming to stay with us that night,
so I thought it would be a good thing to have around.
They said liked them and ate about one each...
and I was left with this:
Ya i know...they are kinda burnt and probably didnt taste very good,
so I guess I should tell whoever ate one thank you for making me feel good.
But I was still left with a whole pan!
If you know me...I hate wasting food.
Like I will eat leftovers for a whole week if I have to.
So these are still sitting on my counter...
not good enough to give to neighbors,
and not horrible enough to throw away.
So they will probably sit on my counter a few more days,
and then I will throw them away.
WANTED: anyone who likes a a few day old cinnamon rolls.

No comments:
Post a Comment