Monday, November 7, 2011

Fallin for fall...and Christmas

Saturday we had our first snowfall! It was beautiful.
What was even more beautiful was that FM 100.3 now plays Christmas music non stop.
I know that some of you are not happy about this...
but I couldn't be more excited.

Sunday afternoon we took Roxy to a park.
The snow had melted so it was a beautiful fall afternoon.


2 comments:

  1. I want falling leaves in Florida. Looks Beautiful like you. Looks like you had fun in Arizona. One questions.......Did the fans chant "beardown?" That is Funny! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit!!! I ran into your blog and i'm so glad! You guys look fabulous! Your mom was my nurse for our baby, she was amazing!! After reading your blog I feel like i've caught up with ya and that feels great! We will have to get together sometime when we are in the same city.
    xoxo
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete