Game #10
UTAH vs. UCLA
31-6
Win #6! Do you know what that means??
We are going bowlin!
So glad we got that out of the way...it was such a cold day!
Lisa and I got all ready and Austin asked us if we were going to a ugly sweater party...lets just say we didn't dress to make a fashion statement, we did stay warm though!
My mom called me the morning of the game and said what are the chances they would cancel the game...and I said there are no chances. They dont cancel football games very often.
So we sat through the cold and watched the boys slide around in the snow down below.
Griff had a bunch of the boys from our ward come to the game...they were tough to stick it out in the cold!
2 more season games left...cant believe this season is almost over! Even though it is a crazy schedule...I have loved being able to watch Griff and the team play and wouldn't trade this experience for anything!
GO UTES!

Congrats on the win! Does this mean you'll be coming to Florida for a bowl game?! Please say it is.. looks like you are in need of some warm weather! haha Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteCute sweater Whit. I should have given you all my sweaters to wear cuz there is no way I'm putting them on here. Good Game Griff! Can't wait to see you at Christmas :)
ReplyDelete