I feel like we have been to Idaho more in the past month than we have in the past 6 months combined.
Im not complaining...if you were wondering.
I love being there. We feel like we can do so much more there than we can in Salt Lake. Is that weird or what?
The things we want to do though include horses, country, trucks, guns, and family...so it makes sense.
Were country through and through.
| Jordan LOVES this job... he knows exactly how to put the clay pigeons in to make them go the farthest. |
| Kenneth and Brittany came with us...he couldn't miss once he got the hang of it! |
| Griff loading his new gun he got for Christmas! |
| I am trying to act like I know what I am doing. I hit 1 out of 5. I will get better...I promise. |
| My dad showing us how its done |
We also got to go visit my dad at work while we were in Idaho. He is the manager of a potato warehouse in Blackfoot. He decided to take Roxy to work with him...she loved running around the warehouse checking out all the equipment.
If you don't know my dad...he is one of the funniest guys I know. He had this box in his office with his collection of glasses. Probably at least 20 pairs in there.
| Roxy on the way home...of course buckled up. |

So fun Whit! and that picture of Roxy buckled up made me laugh! haha
ReplyDeleteWow, I couldn't stop laughing at Dad's collection of glasses! No wonder he has to buy a set everytime he goes to Costco! Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteCute pics whit. The snow and dad's office made me feel very home sick, and Cooper misses Roxy. Much Love!
ReplyDelete