Thursday, March 29, 2012

Is this real life?

Have you ever asked yourself if the life you live is real? I have...actually I asked myself that same question approximately 1,000 times last week. If you would like to watch one of the funniest videos ever to be put on youtube, and to get a clue on this real life questions that I keep asking, click here.

Between 2 tests, one lab, 40 hours of clinicals, 20 hours of work, AND the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games, I had a hard time between what was real and what was a nightmare dream. It was a blur that I am so thankful is over and glad I survived. Could not have done it without Griff cheering me on.

So the best part of the week was of course The Hunger Games! I won tickets off the radio, so we HAD to go! The only thing that got me through that movie was this...
Ok I loved the movie...there were a few things that I wish they would have added. But all in all it definitely worth the 2 hours of sleep I got that night.



(sorry for the quality of the pictures...taken from Griffs phone)

He is so excited...ok maybe excited is not the word, but he did like it.


Glad that week is over...and glad I am almost down to one more semester left. Oh and soooo glad that it is conference weekend!!! Hope its great for everyone!




2 comments:

  1. you have always had such a crazy busy life. when will I ever see you again? i am missing you bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Whit! Hang in there:) Glad you are almost done.

    ReplyDelete