Sunday, September 9, 2012

Current events

We have had a lot going on lately.
Sorry I fell off the radar.
I can't promise that I will get better,
 we currently don't have internet at our house so I have to go bum free wifi at starbucks.
Its a whole new life for us.

Well in the order that they have occurred, 
I will inform you about our lives the past couple months.

First off...I GRADUATED!!
Griff was in the middle of fall camp and wasn't able to make it,
but I have the BEST parents and in-laws who came to support!

It feels kind of weird not going back to school this fall when for the last 19 years I have been going to school.
Don't worry, it doesn't feel that weird.

I could not have gone through school without the help of my family and of course Griff.



Next came the first game of our first season as T-Birds!
We played Utah St. and lets just say...
we didn't end up on top.

It was pretty ugly,
but Griff played quite a bit, and it was so fun cheering for him!
We had a huge crowd of people there and are so grateful for everyone who came out to support us!










Next game was Cal vs. SUU
If you were to look at the score you would have thought it was just a blow out.
BUT, we hung in there and played a ton better than what the scoreboard said.
Going into the half, the score was 20-17. We were only down by 3!
Then came the 4th quarter...and 3 big mistakes happened.
Oh well, it was such a blast to be there with Anna and Lisa!
(even if it meant that I took 8 flights in 48 hours and stayed the night in the airport)






Yes, that is the final score...it looks ugly right? But I promise it was a good game! Who is that good lookin #3 on the big screen? :)






The season is definitely under way, and I couldn't be happier. 
I love watching the games especially when Griff plays!

Maybe we will get internet soon, but Griff keeps telling me I have to get a job first.
A job? Am I really an adult now that can have an actual job?
It does feel good to know that I could have a decent paying job,
but come on, I like sleeping in and watching Rachael Ray.
Nevertheless...I am on the job hunt. 
If anyone knows of a good nursing job in Cedar City let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Whit, I'm soo happy you're loving Cedar City! Also congrats on becoming an official nurse! I'm so proud of you! Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete