I am officially a Registered Nurse and couldn't be happier!
I honestly do not know how it happened...but I passed the NCLEX.
Now onto reading books, catching up on TV, relaxing, and getting other things done.
I LOVE the nursing profession and am so excited that I can help others in their times of need.
Couldn't ask for a better job!
This is what I saw last night at 11pm (decided to check one more time before I went to bed).
Let's just say I slept sooo good!
| Licensee Name | City | Profession | License # | Status |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| WHITNEY J MCNABB | CEDAR CITY | NURSE REGISTERED NURSE | 8171592-3102 | ACTIVE |
We found: 1 records. Viewing records: 1 through 1
Thanks to all my family and friends and especially Griff who helped me get through this time of my life!
Couldn't have done it without you!

congrats whit! that is so awesome! I can't imagine how excited you are!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! Doesn't it feel wonderful?! Such a relief...hope you have a nice relaxing break now!
ReplyDelete