Since I have been a little MIA lately here is an update on our lives:
Griff:
Still in school.
Estimated to graduate in December! We finally see an end to this crazy school/football lives of ours. Although he only has one season left to play, we may or may not be around football a lot longer. He wants to coach college football when he is done so I think I am forever a football wife. He is the best husband I could ever imagine having and is always doing sweet things for me.
Whit:
I switched jobs and am now a nurse at the St. George Hospital on the med-surg floor. I am learning lots and love seeing a ton of different things. The only bad thing about it is that I work the night shift and that it is in St. George. So...that means a 50 minute drive to work and then a 50 minute drive home at 6:30 in the morning. If you are ever awake that early...give me a ring, it might save my life. I hate leaving Griff alone at night and miss him like crazy. I may or not be a big baby about it and cry when I leave, but I am blaming it on the pregnancy hormones. I can only imagine what it will be like after I have a baby. All I have to say is poor, poor Griff.
Baby:
Like I mentioned before...its a girl! I am now 22 weeks old and am so glad to be feeling better. First trimester was a little rough with the whole morning sickness, but it is a TON better now! I am starting to feel her move a little I think...although it could be in my head? I am still a little confused on what it feels like but I guess it will become more noticeable as time goes on. You guys, I am still in shock that there is something growing inside of me. Each week I feel a little bigger and my due date gets a little closer. I can't even imagine a human being will be a part of our family in just less than 4 months. CRAZY!! We feel so blessed to have this opportunity to become parents and just pray that we will be able to figure it out!
AND...did I ever tell you that my sister Chelsey is due 2 months before me? How lucky am I to have an older sister to go through this all with? We both went through some struggles to get pregnant so it literally is a tender mercy that we got pregnant within 2 months of each other. Oh and did I mention that she is having a girl too? Our kids are going to be the best of friends as well as cousins! My mom, dad, Chelsey, and Brett came down last weekend to visit us, and isn't she the cutest? I hate that we live so far apart, but there are going to be a lot of road trips in our future. I am already planning on it!
We had such a fun time with my family and are so glad they got to come hang out with us! We are so lucky to be apart of wonderful families who love us and spoil us!


oh this is so sweet Whit! I'm so glad you and Chels got pregnant around the same time! what a blessing for you two. You both look so great! and you're not even showing! haha
ReplyDelete