We have had a couple of busy weekends lately...
Spring break was good to us and we got to go to Idaho for 5 days.
We slept in, hung out with family, ate good, and were together!
Idaho never gets old...if only it wasn't 5 1/2 hours away!
![]() |
| This is what happens when I drive...they both pass out. |
The next weekend we got to see some friends from Salt Lake in St. George.
We went and hung out in the warm sun and cliff jumped into the cold water
(ok I didn't but Griff did!)
Then we headed up to Salt Lake for the NCAA games.
The games were fun and we got to see family again! Hooray!
![]() |
| Can you see the elephant trunk? |
![]() |
| They obviously weren't happy I was taking them away from the game to get a picture...boys... |
![]() |
| Dinner with the Fitzgeralds and the Scotts...miss these guys! |
This weekend is going to look a little different...I will be working 4 nights in a row and Griff will be sleeping/watching basketball. Pray that I will be able to survive the 4 in a row...it is going to be a challenge!
Update on the baby...if you are sick of baby talk yet I am sorry. I can't help myself. Currently 24 weeks. I found out last night I can hear her heartbeat with my stethoscope. Hearing her little heartbeat is like music to my ears! I seriously could listen all day which now I can! So if you see me walking around with my stethoscope in my ears and the other end on my belly you know why:). I also have started to feel her move...finally! I already have so much love for this little child inside of me, and hope she knows how important she is to us!










So fun Whit! I'm glad you guys still get to see your family so often! I love hearing updates about baby girl, keep them coming! Love you guys! xoxo
ReplyDelete