Thursday, April 18, 2013

6 pics + a baby!






1. I decided to make bread. I then decided to put cinnamon chips in it to make cinnamon bread. I guess I didn't do it right because all of the cinnamon chips ended up in one spot. The bread was great, especially when you take the bite with all the cinnamon chips. I will try again and hopefully have a better outcome:)

2. 27 weeks! I am feeling great and cant complain too much. She moves like crazy and am pretty sure she had the hiccups last night because I woke up in the middle of the night to my stomach popping like popcorn. I love it. I feel like my time for preparing for this little girl is coming close to an end and am starting to panic a little. We currently have nothing...besides a few outfits. Hopefully my 3rd trimester will be as good as my others have been so I can get ready for our little girl!

3. Snow in April? Welcome to Utah.

4. I have been able to watch a lot of Griff's practices this spring, and even though it hasn't been as warm as I would like, I love watching Griff catch the ball. Our last spring football as a player has been a good one so far and can't wait for the fall to come!

5. Griff has been on a healthy eating diet lately, so he decided to prepare his meals for the week. I must say I am super proud of him because he cooks for himself (and will cook for me if I am feeling like eating healthy too) and even cook and clean up while i am gone at work. I know...I got a good one;)

6. This cute little dress is the first outfit I have bought for our babe. I couldn't help it. I can just picture her in it with a big red bow. I love it.


AND last but not least...welcome to the world Linlee Darlene Bybee!

Chelsey had quite the experience with this little one, and were so glad it worked out the way it did. I cant wait for our little girls to be together again down here instead of up in heaven!

3 comments:

  1. I love that we both decided to blog today! We must be sisters:) Can't wait for your cute little girl, I couldn't be happier for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit, you look so cute! You finally have a bump! Glad to hear things are going so well. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU look so stinking cute!!! So excited for you to be a mom! I bet you can't wait! Hope everything is going well for you guys! Hope you are loving nursing!!!! I am glad you all are doing well....miss ya

    ReplyDelete