Have I ever told you how great my sisters and my mom are?
Well, now is the time, because I have THE best sisters and mom in the whole world.
Every other year we have a sisters trip where we all get together and do something fun.
It doesn't even have to be something extravagant, as long as we are together it is always a blast.
This year we decided to go to Women's Conference at BYU in Provo for the weekend.
We had to stay close to Heber, because Chelsey was due May 8th, and our trip was May 1st.
But, little Linlee couldn't wait to join the fun so she came 4 weeks early so she was able spend some time with her aunts, which we didn't complain about one bit!
So...have you ever been to Women's Conference?
It is a sea of strong, virtuous, beautiful women who all come together and listen to speakers from all over about how to become better in this crazy world we live in.
Literally a sea, around 15,000 women were at this conference.
It was so great to be a part of, and I came away wanting to be a better wife, mom, and person.
And of course it was so great to be with my sisters and mom.
My mom came bearing gifts...and not just any gifts. She made us all purses that are adorable!
![]() |
| They have projects you can do while you are listening so I decided to brush up on my crocheting skills. |


This is so sweet Whit!! You've always had such a special relationship with your Mom and Sisters. You guys are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave I ever told ya how cute you are?? Love the prego belly!!! Love this post, pretty sure we both grew up with some amazing sisters and moms!!! Hope all is well, you look fantastic
ReplyDelete