Saturday, June 29, 2013

Really??

37 weeks! I can't believe it.
This pregnancy has flown by!
I have been feeling great and sometimes I can't believe that I could deliver at anytime.
I was telling Griff that I hope all of my pregnancies can be like this because it is hasn't been bad at all. 
Ya, I had a little morning sickness, and feel like a cow some days, but am so grateful for this chance to become a mother!
I am still working and honestly that has been the hardest part.
12 hours feels more like 18 hours and then add staying up all night...it gets to me.
When I do 3 in a row, I am a mess. 
Ask Griff...he will gladly tell you that I should not work 3 nights in a row, mostly for his safety and sanity :).
But can there only really be 3 more weeks? 
We are so excited and cannot wait to meet our little girl and have her here finally!


We almost have the nursery done...but there is still some finishing touches I have to do. My mom helped me make the bumper pads and skirt for the crib and she is making the cutest quilt and curatins. She is awesome and I couldn't have done it without calling her every 5 minutes having her tell me what to do next.


And this is me at 3 in the morning at work when I was 36 weeks. I realized how funny I must look to my patients because of my belly shirt scrubs. I refuse to buy maternity scrubs so they will have to deal with the tight, short scrubs for 3 more weeks!


 I walked into the nursery yesterday and found Roxy sleeping under the crib. Looks like we aren't the only ones excited for her to get here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment