Wow. I am a slacker. But, in my defense a lot has being going on lately...
And I can't wait to tell you all about it!
For the 4th of July this year, we headed up to Idaho.
At the time, I was 38 weeks pregnant and a little nervous about traveling 5 1/2 hours,
but of course, nothing happened and we made it just fine.
We spent the week being with both of our families, eating lots of good food, trying to find ways for me to go into labor, and fishing.
![]() |
| Only at the Inkom parade do you see someone riding a steer! |
| I may be biased, but my husband is one hot cowboy! |
After our vacation for the 4th, it was a waiting game.
I wasn't 40 weeks yet, but I was thinking about everything I could do to help my body go into labor.
I felt great, no swollen feet or hands, I still was sleeping ok, but just so ready to meet my little girl!
I was still working and it was good that I did, because it kept me busy.
We tried to stay busy finishing up the nursery, and finding new projects to do for her.
![]() |
| We decided to go to the temple one last time before she came. We love to see the temple! |
| My mom and Lisa got us a BOB stroller for my birthday! We can't wait to use it! |
![]() |
| I had to keep busy so I decided to make another blanket. Super easy and I love the colors! |





No comments:
Post a Comment