Monday, October 20, 2014

Football update...

Did you think that football had left our lives? It hasn't, trust me. Our season is in full swing and the Snow Badgers are rocking it! We are currently 7-1 and are heading to the playoffs! I have a lot to learn about how Junior College works, but we will probably play a total of 3 more games and then be done. It seems like our season is a lot shorter, but that just means that we will get Thanksgiving AND Christmas off (hopefully) and I can't complain about that!

Griff has loved coaching. Seriously, he loves it. He gets along so well with the players, is a genius with all of the football stuff, and even though the hours are long and he doesn't get to see us that often, coaching is his dream job and I feel so blessed that he gets to do what he loves. As long as he is happy, we are happy!







I love football season, not only for the football, but because I get to see family so often. Living far away is hard, but it makes it better when they are so supportive and come to as many games as they can. Football is our life and I wouldn't change anything about it!

2 comments:

  1. it seriously would rock to coach for a living. hah. i would love it! i mean...i just coach a little old high school varsity volleyball team but man i love it. i love all your updates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coaching is pretty awesome...except for the long hours and crazy schedules, but if you love it than it is definitely worth it! Glad you are coaching volleyball!

      Delete