Because of Him, I have an eternal family.
Because of Him, I can have strength to get through hard things.
Because of Him, I have love.
Easter weekend was full of family and love, oh and sugar of course. We went to an Easter egg hunt where Madison found eggs and didn't know there was anything inside of them...but when she found out there was candy inside, she went crazy. She wanted to eat it ALL! No joke, she had sugar for about 2 days strait. She would not eat anything else. I guess if its just a couple times a year, I am not failing as a parent right? Right.
Conference was amazing! I love conference, and although I will admit I didn't listen to every talk, I have since listened to them all. I love re-listening to them and re-learning the things that were taught. Our Prophet and apostles are amazing and so inspired by the Lord, they know exactly what we need to hear in the world we are living in.
Because of Him, I have the gospel!





No comments:
Post a Comment