We have been trying to take advantage of all of the things around us living in Salt Lake.
I didn't realize how much I missed having store by me. I mean, I am not a huge shopper, but I like to get out and be able to go to Target or Costco when I want without have to drive an hour! So needless to say, it has been nice to be back in the big city.
Last weekend we decided to go walk around city creek and temple square. It was such a nice day and hardly anyone was at temple square. It was so nice to be able to spend time with each other and show Madison the temple.
On Saturday, Madison and I went to the scrimmage. This girl loves football! She was so excited to go and watch football. Her favorite is to go out on the field and chase the football with her dad. Seriously she could be out there all day. Griff loves that her little girl loves football and can't wait for the season for her to come to all of the games.







No comments:
Post a Comment