Summer is here!! Actually it is almost half over and I can't believe how fast it is going!
We have been trying to soak up as much of the sun and fun as we can, so when griff and I aren't working we try and be outside as much as possible! We have successfully gone swimming a few times, went on hikes, bike rides are our new favorite, splash pads, and of course walks.
But first, 6 years! 6 years!! Griff and I celebrated our 6th anniversary in June and I couldn't be more over the moon in love with him. We have made a pretty good life and I know it will just keep getting better as long as he is by my side.
Bike rides are so much fun, except with it is 100 degrees and you are 34 weeks pregnant trying to bike up a hill...then its not so great, but at least Madison is happy!
Maddie LOVES to swim! She found these goggles and wouldn't take them off, until she realized they hurt your head when they are cutting off the circulation.

We have taken Madison to a few splash pads, and even though she loves to swim, she isn't into the whole water shooting up at you thing yet.
Who doesn't love watermelon in the summer sun?!
We got to spend some time at some friends cabin and went on a couple hikes. It was so nice to get out of the heat for a while and see some new scenery!
Obviously summer is the greatest, and hopefully the rest of it is just as good the first part of it was!












No comments:
Post a Comment