July was filled with horse rides, family time, Dr. visits, birthdays and holidays!
Griff was off of work the whole month of July so that means we take off to Idaho!
I was 36 weeks the beginning of July so I had to come back once a week to visit my doctor, and no he didn't know I was in Idaho the whole entire month.
Everything was fine though and there was no need for me to be stuck in Salt Lake when we could have been with family. After all, if I would have gone into labor there, it wouldn't have been the end of the world...my mom (a labor nurse), my sister (post part and nursery nurse), and my brother in law (a nurse anesthetist) would have taken great care of me :)
So first up was the 4th of July! The 4th is one of Griffins favorite holidays and this year didn't disappoint. It always starts off with the Inkom parade, then some down time to relax, then a BBQ with family (and a water fight usually), then fireworks! Who doesn't love the 4th?
| You would have thought that I would have been exempt from getting wet being with child, but not with our family...no one is safe! |
Next we celebrated Madisons 2nd birthday!! I can't believe she is 2 already, and I know I am biased, but she is pretty much the cutest 2 year old I know!
We went to Texas Roadhouse last year when she turned 1 so we thought we should make it a tradition. Family from both sides were able to come, we are so blessed that both sides of our family get along so well.
| Bill and my dad..probably already arguing who is going to pay the bill. |
Maddie loves Mickey and balloons...so she was in heaven!
| Add caption |
After church we had a family BBQ at my moms house, and what is a BBQ without a water fight? Seriously those boys show no mercy...and when I say boys, I mean mostly my husband!
| Rachelle wet for the 2nd time... |
| I tried to make Madison a horse cake...and although the cake part turned out great (thanks to the pan mold) the frosting and decorating part was not. It is harder than it looks! |
The rest of our time in Idaho consisted of swimming, horse riding, and family time. The best! At the end of the month we decided to head back to Salt Lake to prepare for our baby that was hopefully coming soon!
| Thanks to my mom for buying us this dresser...we were running out of space and you know how many clothes little girls can have! ;) |
So glad we were able to spend our last month of summer in Idaho with our amazing family! We are truly blessed!









No comments:
Post a Comment