We had a great first Valentines Day today! We went out to dinner last night at one of our favorite restaurants-Wingers. Then we went to the University of Utah's basketball game. I lost Griff's activity card so we were trying to get in without it but found out we were just going to have to buy a ticket for him when a guy just came up to us and told us to take his and to have a happy Valentines Day. It was really nice of him. The basketball game was a good game although Utah lost. It went into overtime but they just couldnt pull it off. For the half time show "Jeannie's Ladies" performed. They were older ladies between the age of 52 and 93. It was by far the best half time show I have seen in a while. At the end of their dance the 93 year old came out and did a little solo including doing the splits and dance with the Ute. It made the game. Today we had ward conference and I was hoping President Monson would be at our ward (because he is in our stake) but he was not to be seen. I look every week for him. His ward meets just before ours in the same building. After church Griff and I made dinner and had a
really good Valentine's dinner. All in all it was a great first Valentine's day with many to come!!! I love Griff!!!

Ah, Whitney I had no idea you had a blog, I love it! It seems like you guys have been having a great time at the U, it's sweet that you got to go with him to San Diego for football. I miss you here in Provo! Are you going to the Sat. night performance for Ballet in Concert still? I have to go Fri., but I might be able to see you after the show Saturday. Let me know. Miss you bunches!!
ReplyDeleteAhh Whit... you two are sooo cute. And those mature young firecrackers are definatly something I would like to see :) I think I will join them when I grow up.....
ReplyDeleteLee and I went to a game years ago when we knew someone playing for Airforce and the same ladies performed. The oldest lady at the end even did the same thing. That was Lee's favorite part!Pretty crazy they are still there doing it. Glad you had a great first Valentines Day!
ReplyDelete