P.S. The oven buzzer is still going off...we finally just figured out to unplug the oven when we aren't using it...I finally can get a full nights rest!!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Griff's Birthday!
Griff has been home one year from his mission and is now 22!!! He said he had a great birthday and it was a good weekend. Thursday was pretty normal, football, school, home...but it was a good day. I made Griff a cake and had to beg to sing happy birthday to him. He didn't even want to blow out candles but I made him. On Friday Austin and Chad came to stay with us for the weekend. We went out to eat at this new Colombian place that just opened up right by our house. Griff was in heaven!! We walked in and he couldn't take the smile off his face. They were playing Colombian music, had Colombian decorations, his favorite Colombian drinks, and he said the food was pretty authentic. We all like the food and will definately be going back soon. Then the boys went to the Utah basketball game and after that game we went to the Jazz game! It was a great weekend! Griff says thanks for all the gifts and love that everyone sent! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFF I LOVE YOU!!








P.S. The oven buzzer is still going off...we finally just figured out to unplug the oven when we aren't using it...I finally can get a full nights rest!!!
P.S. The oven buzzer is still going off...we finally just figured out to unplug the oven when we aren't using it...I finally can get a full nights rest!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok so I finally figured out how to post a comment on your blog. It is very tricky. Griff is spoiled. He even has 22 candles. Happy B-day. I want a pic of you doing a pull-up:)
ReplyDeleteIs it tricky to comment? Whit...I am finally finding your new blog...very cute! Is it private or did I just get added. I can't figure out mine! Loved all you posts!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get your comments to post like this? And it shows the blog entry on the same page. I am so computer illiterate it makes me crazy!
ReplyDeleteWow Griff!!! Happy Birthday! I am such a slacker, I didn't even know it was your birthday! Hope this year is as exciting as the last one!
ReplyDeleteG-Baby! Happy B-day! Whit tell him that for me ok:) ha ha you guys are dang cute! Can't wait to see ya!!!
ReplyDelete