Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Oven Buzzer

Ok so our oven doesn't have an electronic clock or timer. It just has those knobs where you can turn it to 10 min...etc. for the buzzer. I never thought it worked so I tried to mess with it a little the other night. Ever since then the buzzer goes off randomly. I turn it to the off position and then 20 to 60 minutes later it goes off again. I cant figure it out for the life of me. Last night it went off about 7 times in the middle of the night and I about took a hammer to it. I cant get it to stop going off!!! I am finally just leaving the house so when it goes off I dont have to hear it...I feel bad for our neighbors who probably can hear a weird buzzing noise through the wall but seriously I have tried everything I can to stop it!!!! HELP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whit - that's hillarious! I had a stop watch once that I couldn't get to stop going off. I finally burried it at the bottom of a box somewhere and I don't know where it is now. I don't think you can do that with your oven though. :)I hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would scare me in the middle of the night. just keep hitting it

    ReplyDelete